Terms and Conditions
Please make sure that you have read the terms and conditions. When you pay for or undertake any services, you are agreeing to these terms.
1. Services are offered by appointment unless stated otherwise.
2. Spiritual readings are provided as entertainment only.
3. Guidance and advice does not replace that which can be sought from a health or financial professional. Coaching services are spiritual in nature and intuition is used to guide you. You need to be open minded and willing to accept challenge.
4. You are welcome to record spiritual readings and our conversation is in confidence - though we do have a duty of care. Likewise, coaching conversations are also in confidence unless we believe that you are at risk from harm or pose a risk to others.
5. Over 18s only, though we will consider reading someone younger if they are accompanied by an adult.
6. Refunds are not provided, so please make sure you want our services before booking/making a payment.
7. If you need to rearrange your appointment (e.g. due to COVID etc), please contact us directly. There is no cost to postpone or change an appointment as long as you have provided more than 24 hours notice. After this, the appointment will be charged at the full price and cannot be rescheduled.
8. Face-to-face readings are conducted in your own home. or a mutual place which will be agreed in advance. We cannot guarantee a spiritual connection. Please note that we only work across Clackmannanshire and some parts of Stirling Town and Falkirk. This is subject to Government COVID restrictions.
9. Online readings via Skype, FaceTime or Messenger will be conducted using Psycards.
10. We reserve the right to work for free and to donate any charges to a charity of our choosing. Fees and expenses may apply to services and where this is the case, they will be payable in advance.
11. We reserve the right to refuse to read someone if we feel that we cannot proceed for any reason. Where this is the case, the fee will be returned to you at the end of the month.
12. We will maintain your name and the appointment details in our records as set out within the CMA Code of Ethics.
We do not accept any responsibility for your actions. During a reading or coaching conversation, we may provide you with guidance or advice, or make reference to people with whom you are familiar. It is your choice on what to act upon. We ask you to remember that we are also human and that some of the messages provided may be abstract in nature or open to interpretation. We will not accept any responsibility for the things that happen in your life. It is extremely unlikely that any fortune or otherwise will be a result of engagement in our services. Where you seek the advice or services of a third party e.g. a Verified Member or advertised provider, it is your responsibility to check that they are insured and qualified. We do not accept any liability for services rendered by third parties.
Lee Dunn's views and opinions (including his work and derivatives and associations) do not reflect the position, views and objectives of his employer.
Personal information which you supply may be used to send you notifications via email or other electronic means, typically when you book a service or purchase an event ticket.We may share your information with, and obtain information about you from PayPal. We will not share your data with any other organisation unless there is a business requirement e.g. for fire regulations when on location and without your prior consent.
Your name, contact details and the nature of the service rendered to you will be saved electronically in an encrypted file for a period of 5 years. After this time, it will be electronically erased. Payment data will be saved via PayPal. Your data will be saved securely on a UK based server. You can request a copy of any data held about you through the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) by emailing us and requesting a copy of your data.
Payment links can be accessed here.